blah blah blah

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Relationships

I've always felt that the first stages of a relationship are always awkward. I mean, the fun parts are all in the beginning I feel. It's the flirting, the attraction, the uncertainty of not knowing that's quite thrilling...

So what happens when it's mutual? Like there's always that

(watching ANTM Cycle 7 and Megan just got eliminated!! NO! I liked her!! Why not Monique?!)

Anyway, back to what I was saying. There's that, "Ok I like you, you like me, what happens now?" situation you find yourselves in. I mean, how exactly do you confirm/make it official/announce that you are a couple/together?

I mean, is it really necessary for the guy to ask, "Will you be my girlfriend?" because I find that all a bit weird and awkward. But then there's really no other way to start it, right?

Is there?

Anyway, I'm not sure, but I think, I think, that I've just acquired a boyfriend in the last hour. I guess he doesn't like the idea of popping that weird question either. But the word "dating" and "relationship" was mentioned, so I guess that it kinda means... what I'm pretty sure it means...???

Great I just made myself unsure of everything again. But whatever. I'll just ask again tomorrow. Lol. It'll be the second time I ask where we stand now. Hahaha. Poor guy.

He doesn't read this blog though!! Kinda malas wanna tell him that I'm a blogger. Hahaha.

Anyway I miss you Wilson!! Even with all your stupid cracks about your other girlfriends in Perth. You know I'm the only one who will have you so don't try to fool me bitch. =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home