blah blah blah

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's Just Emotions

I think I have erratic behaviour. I think it's mostly due to my severe mood swings. I really hate that my mood is affected so easily by the littlest things.

Right now I'm feeling frustrated, slightly depressed, but mostly pissy.

Moods are very strange phenomenons. Don't you find it strange how one can feel so many things as once? They say emotions are all chemicals in the brain. But I really can't reconcile chemicals and emotions with each other. Like, I don't feel it in my brain. I feel it in my chest, when my heart beats fast in excitement. I feel it in my stomach when I get butterflies due to nerves. I feel it in my whole body when I feel so happy that I feel like I'm floating...

The closest thing to connecting my emotions to my head is when I get headaches from stress, or from crying too much. =P

Sometimes you just can't help but be awed by human life. How is it that we are pieced together so intricately that each part of our anatomy works to form a person?

It's just... so confusing...

Sigh. I really don't know where I'm going with all this. I really do have a tendency to think too much.

Vis your latest post is just hunger-inducing. I now feel hungry all the time. I so wanna go Misato now. Tomorrow night maybe, yes yes. I think I'll get the Garlic Fried Rice, Shake Miso Ni, Unagi Sushi, Idako and Caramel Ice-cream. OMG I AM SO HUNGRY NOW!!!! Damn you Vis. T.T

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home