blah blah blah

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Whoopa!

Yay I start work tomorrow! I think boredom has been a major part of my crankiness for the past few weeks. I'm seriously in a good mood now. Finally had a long conversation with my father in ages. Before I was just too damned cranky to talk. I feel bad now eh. -_-"

So many young'ns at Nautika. Some of them look familiar. Maybe SMSA juniors? Anyway Sharon was the first person I saw. Apparently she only started work there last Friday. And she's gonna be there till end of July. I'm replacing someone who's going on maternity leave so I'm supposed to be there till 7th August. I don't know when uni is starting. Hopefully after 7th August. I don't wanna miss anything oh! *geek mode*

It wasn't so much an interview as a brief, er, briefing. Hehe. It's brief-er than a briefing lah. Just tell me about the pay and working hours and such. And then finish. I was like, that's it?

LOL I am telling my sister that I'm starting work tomorrow. Freaking gullible lah this person.

--

SomEwheRe oVer D raiNboW~~~ says (1:21 PM):
what u mean jobless i am no more?
bellaaaa wheeee jobless i am no more! :D says (1:22 PM):
i start work tomorrow
SomEwheRe oVer D raiNboW~~~ says (1:22 PM):
really?
bellaaaa wheeee jobless i am no more! :D says (1:22 PM):
yah
SomEwheRe oVer D raiNboW~~~ says (1:22 PM):
where? as what ?
bellaaaa wheeee jobless i am no more! :D says (1:22 PM):
at gurkha
SomEwheRe oVer D raiNboW~~~ says (1:22 PM):
sial... banar kah
apa?
bellaaaa wheeee jobless i am no more! :D says (1:22 PM):
yeaaaa
i'm not sure yet
bellaaaa wheeee jobless i am no more! :D says (1:23 PM):
but they wanted someone for a month only
and they wanted someone young
female
dunno why though
SomEwheRe oVer D raiNboW~~~ says (1:23 PM):
ohhhh
bellaaaa wheeee jobless i am no more! :D says (1:23 PM):
weird lah
SomEwheRe oVer D raiNboW~~~ says (1:23 PM):
yakahh
when u apply gurkha?
bellaaaa wheeee jobless i am no more! :D says (1:23 PM):
baru
my friend told me about it
SomEwheRe oVer D raiNboW~~~ says (1:24 PM):
and ... u dno what the job is about
?
karang jual burid krg susah lagi....
*burit
hahahahaha
bellaaaa wheeee jobless i am no more! :D says (1:24 PM):
HAHAHAHAHHA why u so paloi
i tell u i work gurkha u believe also
TALOR

--

Don't pretend lah. I know you believe me a bit lah. You believe me 10% only still kira believe. =P

Anyway I am working at Nautika!

I think my new bras brought me good luck *random* HAHAHAHAH

Seriously in a good mood lah. Going up Bandar later. My dad's birthday tomorrow. He is 60 years old! Believe it or not! Minus his big belly and his super tanned skin, my dad is still good looking lah. Still has his thick thick BLACK hair. Not that much uban! I want like that also when I turn 60!

Anyway. Nothing more to say except for thanks Ryan and Mandy for thinking of me for the job! HAHAH! I belanja you sushi. And by belanja you sushi, I mean belanja the tea only. ONE DOLLAR. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home