blah blah blah

Saturday, December 27, 2008

So This Is Christmas...

... and what have you done?

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! I know this post is a little late, oh man I just looked at the time at it's 12.14am, therefore it's already 27th December. WHOOPSIE. I haven't been online much, NOT because I'm extremely busy, but rather I didn't feel inclined to go online. lol. I'VE GROWN!

hahaha. but seriously, all I've been doing for the past week is reading my many many many books. I'm home home right now so I've been rereading my old books. A bit dusty, but I love them! I love how my shelves are crammed with all sorts of genres of books. Now I look to my left and I see:

1) Bubbles Unbound by Sarah Strohmeyer (I think this is my sister's. I think it was boring.)
2) A Tale Of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (I think this book is SO sad!! and I think this book belongs to Tzen :/)
3) Killjoy by Julie Garwood (one of my many many many Julie Garwoods :D)
4) Prince Caspian by CS Lewis ( I think this belongs to my little sister.)
5) Someone Like You by Roald Dahl (A compilation of short stories by the author, and I have a feeling this was lent to me by Rinni during our PJN days...)
6) Sweet Valley University (HAHAHAhAHAHA!!! OMG CLASSIC!)
7) SHOPAHOLIC SERIESSSSSSSSSS
8) The Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman (This was given to me by my English teacher back in Form 4 when I won this story writing competition. sigh... One of the few moments of pride I've ever had in my life...)
9) Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince (Hardcover, yo!! but I lost the jacket!! T.T)

AND MANY MANY MORE!!! I don't find being labelled as a bookworm insulting. Au contraire, it is a privilege to be called as such. haha. I dunno what I'm saying. Conclusion: I LOVE BOOKS!

Hmm not a very Christmassy post methinks. meh. Oh well. I'm not feeling very christmassy this season. la dee da!

And what are you people doing for New Year's? Cos I think I'm doing nothing. :/

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home