blah blah blah

Friday, January 02, 2009

We Can't Play On Broken Strings

I suddenly have an inclination to blog!! hahaha. I'm christening my sister's brand new laptop by blogging on it for the first time. Also for 2009!! HAHAHHA I RHYMED!

Anyway how was your first day of 2009? :) It rained here. Pffft.

I'm feeling happyish? Like content somewhat. I don't know if it's a phase or whatever, but I'm feeling like focused... somewhat??? Or maybe that's just from days of spending time at home with the family. I don't know. The holiday is coming to an end, and I'm feeling good about it. I didn't really feel like wasted it away doing practically NOTHING, but I did go out and meet some friends like every once in a while. BUT I also did what I yearned to do during the previous semester: bum around and sleep for as long as I want WITHOUT feeling guilty :D

so 'twas good :D



Oh yeah my NYE was okay. My little cousins are so cute. Especially the birthday boy! He is so adorable and we all wanted to take him home. He has the most adorable high-pitched voice and he is just so KUAI! Such a good boy! After he blew out the candles on his cake, he insisted on serving every single person a slice. And when my mum was cleaning up the mess, he saw and went like "Aunty aunty!! Wait, I help you carry, I help you carry the things!!" and my mum replied "No no, it's okay you can carry the tissues on the table" My cousin: "Ok ok! I carry the tissue!!"



SO CUTE OKAY!?!?!?!?! I just wanted to hug him and not let him go.



:)



There are some pictures but I can't be bothered to upload them into the laptop. Too lazy... too lazy...... :P



At midnight the neighbours played fireworks so we all went out to watch. I like fireworks. And some people just drove around holding down their carhorns, which was strange but okay.



Then around 45 minutes past twelve we went home and then I watched CSI and went online till almost 5am. So all in all, a mellow entrance into the new year. hehehe.



----



I'm bored actually. Is it just me, or are there less and less people to talk to online?? I mean, I haven't been online much either, but this just proves that there's no point anyway. NOTHING TO DO LOR!



I am loving James Morrison's Broken Strings. Also, Katy Perry's One Of The Boys.



Results out soon! Let the suspense end! And a week till uni so I can see everyone again!! hehe. Actually, the holidays went by quite quickly, don't you guys think? Or is it just me?


My cousin's daughter and yours truly


Ok that was random. Hehehe. I told you I gained weight................

Alrighty nothing much to ramble about now. SEE YOU ALL! MWAHS.

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home