blah blah blah

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here We Are Again

God, I can't believe we're at the end of another year again..... I know I sound like a broken record, but it just throws me off, how time can just get away from you.

Anyway, last year I did a round-up of the year with pictures. I'm too lazy to do that this year, because it entails scouring through a boatload of photos. So I'll just ramble. :)

This year, I think I've come to appreciate my friends a little bit more. To be honest, I think before I've been sort of taking some of them for granted. Like they're good for a laugh and all that, but it just seems surfacial (I don't think that's a real word but it's the only one that fits) somehow. But... I realised that it's hard to build the kind of rapport that I have with them, and I realised that I am totally at ease with them, and that I am truly myself when around them. They laugh at my lame jokes (or maybe they're just laughing at me), we never run out of things to talk about, I don't feel uncomfortable talking about personal stuff, and it's always fun with you guys. I really am grateful that we're friends. Damn, I'm actually getting choked up. Moving on!

For the new friendships I've made, I'm grateful for you too.

I also tried to work harder (more in the second half of the year though). I'm thinking that it paid off... We'll see in a week. I think with a little bit more discipline, I'll be flying high.... Ok maybe a lot more discipline. I refuse to let myself get lost again...

Next year I want to push myself even harder. I want to be able to juggle everything and do well. I think next year will be extra busy. I've signed myself up for more working hours. I'm quitting at the end of March to concentrate on exams though, then immediately after exams, work attachment!

Two things that I'm determined to do next year is work harder and save. I figured the fruits of saving would go towards rewarding myself for working hard. :) we'll see how it goes. It's all I've been thinking about this holiday though. Hahaha, it's sad I know. But that's what I'm determined to do!

Umm I guess that's it. Sadly I won't be celebrating the end of the year with a bang, but it's okay. I'll be spending it with family. One of my little cousin's birthday falls on new year's eve (COOL RIGHT?!) so we'll be going over to their place for STEAMBOAT.

2009! Here I come! HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS!! HUGSSSSSS

xoxo bella

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home