blah blah blah

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

In Your Eyes I'd Like To Stay

Hello my babies.

I'd just like to say a very happy birthday to..........

MISS VICKI CHONG!! hey look this was taken during my birthday. cool cool. hahaha. anyway what can I say? You probably are one of the very very few people who actually laugh at the stupid lame things that I say, and for that you are one of my favourite people ever! Not to mention we are on the same wavelength most of the time (with our super sisterly psychic link!) and hanging out with you is always fun. Except when you are miss crankypants, and that would be the times that I am hiding in my room :P May this year be better than the last, with lots of good surprises coming up :) hugs!

---

Also not forgetting...

Happy 22nd to Mister Tashry!! I don't know if he reads this, but I know he's stumbled onto my blog before so here it is just in case. Notice the shirt in the picture. I don't know if it's true, but I'm sure we girls (Fairuz, Lina, Rinni, Amee and I) would agree, a gift from God indeed :P hahaha. Stay the way you are Tash, and I'll see you during our next get-togethers! :D

----

I am going CRAZY waiting for the results. It's definitely coming out no later than tomorrow though. HURRY UP ALREADY! It's 5 days till semester reopens for goodness' sake.

BYE ALL.

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home